Ferrous Ascorbate 30mg., Folic acid 550mcg., Syrup
- Ascorbic Acid reduces ferric iron to ferrous iron which remains soluble even at neutral pH.
- Properties of Ferrous ascorbate are considered the gold standard in tron therapy
- Ferous ascorbate is a synthetic molecule of ascorbic acid and iron
- Necessary to maintain connective tissue and bone
- It is considered to have an anti-oxidant effect
- Does not dissociate in Gl tract
Ferrous Offers faster rise in hemoglobin due to 3 time more absorption than Ferric form of iron.
- Iron Deficiency anaenis
- Rapid Growth and development
- Metabolic Disease
- Post-surgical convalescence
- Pregnancy & lactation
- Dietary insufficiency
- Chronic or acute blood loss